Partner Development Manager
Here at AppsFlyer, it’s all about the people, each and everyone of us has our own speciality, a unique flavor that we bring to the table. We are all driven individuals whose interests are just as diverse as we are. You could say we’re #PeopleObsessed. When we say obsession, we mean we will do everything to make you feel those AF vibes; whether it’s company breakfasts, happy hours and parties, our connection to each other is always a core focus.
We’re looking for a well rounded Partner Development Manager who’s extremely passionate about mobile and analytics. AppsFlyer has 15 offices around the world and is known as the mobile attribution authority. This position is based in our Seoul office and is an opportunity to help build on the 9,000+ partner and agencies ecosystem AppsFlyer.
This position is for a Partnership Manager based out of Bangkok Thailand or Seoul Korea and is an opportunity to shape Global strategy for strategic Media and Tech Partners in the industry (including the likes of Google, Meta, Kakao, Naver, Adobe and more)
AppsFlyer’s platform is globally renowned and is used by top-tier clients including: HBO, Walmart, Hulu, Yahoo, Uniqlo, and more. The ideal candidate will help cultivate new relationships with partners and strengthen existing ones. He/she will help organize events in Korea with partners.
What you'll do:
- Develop, nurture, and grow partnerships with top-tier companies in the mobile ecosystem such as Unity, Liftoff, ByteDance and more
- Build strategic relationships with C level executives and help position Appsflyer as attribution authority
- Articulate and communicate AppsFlyer’s solutions, distinctive competence, and its unique advantages in the marketplace
- Lead technical partner integration discussions and product adoption
- Distill key functionality and platform benefits into core product marketing message
- Provide continued partner training through webinars and face-to-face meetings
- Create and provide continuous product and competitive feedback through internal feedback loops
- Work closely with cross Functional team to identify product gaps, translate market feedback into actionable insights and improve GTM strategies for new and upcoming product and features
- Influence and work with other Appsflyers employees and departments
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in mobile, online advertising, or SaaS. An understanding of the business aspects of mobile app development with a passion for analytics.
- 3 + years of business development experience
- Experience in the AdTech industry
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Work closely as a liaison with AdTech partners, agencies, internal stakeholders, and customers (App developers)
- Strong service-oriented mentality to support partner needs with a proactive attitude and excellent project, organizational and time management skills. Demonstrated ability to persistently follow up on opportunities, nurture business relationships and exceed goals
- Solution Focused rather than Problem Focused
- Fluent in Korean and Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Mobile app industry expert
- Japanese language proficiency is a bonus
- Technical/Product Background
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 25 offices, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.