TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
As QA Engineer, your efforts in planning and executing product testing, problem solving, and cross-functional collaboration will directly contribute to the development of best-in-class product.
The role of QA Engineer offers you multiple opportunities, mainly:
- Be responsible for the quality of a consumer health platform and device which is being used across the globe.
- Sharpen your analytic skills and boost your troubleshooting capabilities.
- Gain medical device experience: Explore, diagnose and innovate within the healthcare eco-system.
- Design an innovative test strategy for multiple kind of features within the system.
- Be meaningful and develop your skills as part of a talented and professional Healthcare R&D team.
Essential Skills and experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Engineering (Biomedical is preferred)
- Excellent computer skills, including ability to figure out technology process.
- Passion about software, technology and healthcare.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage and lead tasks end to end.
- Fantastic communication skills – speak, read and write in Hebrew and in English.
- Curios mindset with ability to ask questions and deep into it.