Solutions Manager - Payor
TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™️ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™️ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
Reporting to Director of Payor Solutions, the Payer Solutions Manager will bring and cultivate health plan, provider and valued based care market experience and knowledge to support strategic Tyto partners on program design building data & analytics driven solutions and value measurement.
The successful candidate will:
- Exude an executive presence, being able to manage up (VP and CEO) and within all levels of the company as well as externally across C-suite within prospects and partners
- Thrive in a start-up environment, taking initiative, thinking out-of-the-box, and taking pride in being measured by results
- Be ready, able and excited to roll up their sleeves and execute
- Apply research, data, and analytics to develop line of business, program & population-level insights to support payor & provider partners in their pre-contracting Tyto program design
- Identify value-based care programs, segments, and populations to drive GTM strategy
- Ability to build business cases and financial models to quantify program outcomes / ROI
- Build criteria frameworks to support plan thinking on targeting & member selection (e.g., leverage LIER and other risk stratification frameworks, develop innovative frameworks relevant to program goals)
- Leverage deep experience with payor and provider organizations, data and reporting to support post-contracting program development
- Leverage research, analytics, and partner insights to identify new market opportunities and develop outside-in models of how TytoCare can drive value in each new area to help attract and close clients
- Collaborating with marketing and product teams to ensure interdependencies are synchronized and well executed
- Possessing a strong understanding of virtual care products, our competition in the industry and positioning
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Deep US health plan expertise including understanding the various plan segments (both commercial & government sponsored), the various incentives that drive each, and the reporting mechanisms through which they are evaluated.
- Strong research & analytic skills – the ability to understand the financial KPI of the plan design / risk taking and be able to identify areas that TytoCare have a financial impact.
- Have deep understanding of consulting or advisory client management, working within strategy, operations, and data / actuarial teams within a health plan organization.
- Understanding of value-based care and alternative payment models.
- 3+ years management consulting experience focusing on health plans or as an “expert” consultant OR 4+ years experience in strategy, analytics, or product at a US health insurer role.
- Clearly demonstrate ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands on and adaptive environment.
- College degree
- Willingness to travel 25%+