MarCom Coordinator B2C
TytoCare works with leading health plans and providers worldwide, to roll out Home Smart Clinic solutions that enable accessible, high-quality primary care from home, with no compromises. The Home Smart Clinic solutions include remote physical exams that work across primary care modalities, and can be tailored to any cohort or population. Together with Tyto Insights™ AI-powered guidance, provider integrations, and Tyto Engagement Labs™ which include member journeys and engagement frameworks, Home Smart Clinic solutions ensure more equitable access to care across the globe, and enable healthcare organizations to meet their KPIs.
Co-founded by Dedi Gilad and Ofer Tzadik in 2012, TytoCare has FDA and CE clearances and partners with over 220 major health systems, health plans, and strategic partners in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Israel.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented MarCom Coordinator to assist in our Global Partner Marketing department. This role involves providing support in creating digital and physical marketing materials, as well as assisting in the coordination of B2C and B2B marketing initiatives with our partners around the world. The Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in aiding marketing operations activities, including the organization and preparation for trade shows and conference. If you are passionate about marketing, enjoy working collaboratively, and thrive in a global role, this could be the ideal opportunity to make a significant impact.
- Support the development and execution of digital and physical marketing materials, including emails, presentations, tradeshow displays, and conference materials.
- Assist in coordinating marketing operations activities, ensuring that all projects adhere to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Provide support for various B2C and B2B marketing projects for TytoCare’s global partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
- Assist in maintaining partner marketing project management tools and databases, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Monitor the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives and support the reporting of findings to the marketing management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in a B2C and/or B2B environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with familiarity in project management tools and email marketing platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and foster relationships with our global partners.
- Demonstrable eagerness to learn and adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.