Provider Experience Associate
Our mission at Talkspace is to help people heal. To get there, we need exceptionally passionate, bright, and motivated people. Want to help over one million people receive quality mental healthcare? Come join our mission of getting therapy in the hands of everyone!
We are looking for a curious and driven Provider Experience Associate to join our Provider Experience team. This role would be responsible for supporting operations behind provider experience, provider enablement and training, and general process improvement for our Network & Clinical Quality team. We are looking for someone who has strong communication and coordination skills and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. This role will also coordinate cross functionally across essential teams to support all Talkspace providers. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us on delivering quality mental healthcare.
*This is a remote position based on Eastern Time. Talkspace Headquarters is located in NYC*
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support to the Talkspace Basics Training Program including:
- Presenter coordination
- Planning & logistics
- Necessary post-Talkspace Basics follow-up
- Foster communicative relationships with Talkspace Providers by resolving complicated technical, platform, and onboarding course questions.
- Support Learning and Development initiatives by utilizing Docebo LMS to support learning development and troubleshooting.
- Maintain records, track training completion data, and assign onboarding and compliance training to providers.
- Create a fulfilling provider experience and assist with all upcoming Provider Enablement Initiatives (i.e. provider practice environment, weekly office hours, provider recognition program).
- Support planning and execution of provider community events.
- Organize and track manual pay adjustments for provider reimbursements.
- Provide a seamless experience for collecting and responding to provider feedback and activity as necessary.
- Analyze and summarize data for ongoing provider first month surveys and quarterly Provider NPS and Satisfaction Surveys.
- Interact with Providers daily by independently responding to Provider Experience/Enablement tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Collaborate cross functionally tomake improvements to product, onboarding, change training, and develop new Help Center articles.
- Execute on additional process improvement projects based on provider feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- You have 1-2 years of required experience in a service oriented position (tech support, customer service)
- You have 0-1 years of experience in a previous event coordination or administrative position.
- You have 0-1 years of experience using Excel, Fountain, Camtasia, Vimeo, LMS, ZenDesk (or similar software).
- You are highly interested in in working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are a strong communicator and can adapt your style for different audiences and learning styles.
- You are highly curious, and love to learn.
- You have previous experience working with a large distributed network of healthcare professionals.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans coverage since day one
- Pre-tax benefits: HSA/ FSA
- 401k Retirement Savings Program with matching up to 4%
- Voluntary benefits including disability, basic life or pet insurance, etc.
- Monthly Wellness Stipend to promote mental and physical self-care
- Flexible PTO and Remote First Environment
- Regular team events, including Wellness Workshops and Team Building Events
- Free access to Talkspace products for you and one household member, as well as access to a friends and family discount!
At Talkspace, we believe that pay transparency during the interview process is a critical part of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our salary bands are based on internal and external compensation benchmarks, which we regularly evaluate to ensure we pay competitively.
The base salary range for this role is between $50,000 and $55,000. Within the salary bands, leveling corresponds to each candidate’s relevant experience, skills as assessed during the interview process, education, and applicable certifications.
Talkspace is the most comprehensive and convenient way to take care of your mental health and wellness, focused on providing quality mental health services on your own terms.
Our signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can connect their dedicated provider via live video, text, or phone.
Backed by over 10 years of industry-leading research and clinically proven results, our accessible care model continues to make huge strides in lowering the barriers to quality mental healthcare services nationwide. Talkspace is the top insurance-covered therapy service with over 112 million Americans covered and a leader within the Corporate Wellness Space, with more than 200 employer partnerships across several industries.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How do we define Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Talkspace?
Diversity encompasses the unique attributes of our employees as individuals. We value and embrace the richness arising from their varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, which include, but are not limited to, age, ability, ethnicity, gender, race, and cultural background.
Equity refers to a fair and impartial workplace, aiming to ensure equal growth and advancement opportunities for all employees. This involves amplifying underrepresented voices, addressing unconscious biases, and providing inclusive, culturally competent mental health care.
Inclusion signifies the practice of granting equal access to opportunities and resources for all employees, particularly those who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized. It ensures that everyone feels a sense of belonging, value, support, and respect as an individual.
Belonging reflects the affinity and positive relationships that develop among employees from diverse backgrounds when businesses actively promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.