Publisher Sales Manager - Korea
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Sales Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Publisher Sales Manager?
Working in the Publisher Sales team in our Seoul office you will discover, identify, source and structure partnerships independently. As Sales Manager, your role will be to secure new publisher partners for the Taboola network in Korea.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- Minimum of 3 years in a publisher sales position, preferably at an adtech company, working with Korean publisher clients
- Significant experience in structuring and negotiating deals / strategic partnerships within the digital publisher space in Korea market
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build strategic partnerships
- Have experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Are technologically savvy with the ability to learn what is needed to support a deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Have native level Korean language skills and able to communicate in English
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and consistently learn, adapt, and develop
- Have experience with long sales cycles (able to pursue and close partnerships over the long term)
- Detail oriented - candidates should be comfortable analyzing and talking about data as part of the sales process
Nice to haves include:
- Existing connections with news publishers in Korea
- Existing connections with app publishers in Korea
- Experience negotiating deals with publisher in Korea
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As a Publisher Sales Manager you will:
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Publisher Account Management teams to manage and develop long-term client relationships
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals as well as developing those relationships in new markets
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Interact with our project implementation team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful implementation of our widgets and technology
- Proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with product team to help develop market-leading functionality
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.