Product Manager - Taboola News
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a Product Manager to join our Taboola News Product team. Taboola news is a new product that we believe will reach hundreds of millions of users. With billions of users already on our platform we now have an opportunity to ship products that will change the way that people discover new content in their everyday life using mobile devices. Join us in this new and exciting initiative as a product Manager in the Taboola news group to work on the fastest growing Taboola news Wallpaper product. We are already serving tens of millions of users a month, and expect high growth to continue. Come work with the leading mobile OEMs, and help millions of users engage with inspiring content on their most valued and frequently visited interface - their mobile device lockscreen.
We are looking for a product manager to lead our Wallpaper product in Taboola news. Interested in working on one of Taboola’s flagship products? Keep reading!
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Own the full cycle of product development – ideation, clients validations, wireframing, user testing, AB testing, in-depth data analysis, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, monitoring. And then iterate, and iterate again.
- Serve as the internal and external product evangelist; build relationships with prospects, customers, partners, and a multitude of Taboola internal stakeholders.
- Interface with sales, account management, and strategic clients to analyze needs and implement new tools and features accordingly.
- Work alongside Product Marketing and other functions, to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
What are the skills a good Product Manager needs to have?
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management for B2B2C/B2C mobile/web products.
- Highly analytical, data driven, and tech savvy.
- Skilled at solving complex problems.
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully worked with global clients and partners.
- Strong leadership skills in prioritizing and effectively working with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams and external partnerships.
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience formulating and articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- Superb team player, happy, fun to be with - a total must!
- Willingness to travel once the world gets back on track 😁.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.