Senior Advertising Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior Account Manager, Growth Advertisers? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Senior Account Manager, Growth Advertisers?
As a Senior Account Manager, Growth Advertisers, based in our Atlanta office, you will work with Taboola’s Small, Medium, and Large sized clients to drive advertiser success by educating, consulting, onboarding and providing strategic advice. You will use your expert communication skills and passion for digital advertising, enhancing your analytical and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment to provide an end-to-end service.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it’s essential that you have:
- 4+ years experience in a results-driven customer-facing role
- Knowledge of KPI based campaign/client management and optimization of campaigns towards hitting ROI target
- Familiarity with management of a portfolio of clients - prioritization, and farming of portfolio growth according to potential
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client (analyzing big data sets, highlighting trends & delivering them in an easy to digest format)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
It’d be great if you also have:
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels: Google Search, Twitter, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads
- Client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
What will I be doing on a day to day basis?
- Growth Book of Business Management - service clients in order of importance and potential within your portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Account insights and strategy - analyzing and creating custom reports and actionable insight for clients where necessary
- Client education & proactive consultation
- Client meetings and QBRs
- Act as a reliable partner to Director & Team Lead
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Understand client’s marketing objectives and provide data-driven solutions
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities and provide strategic long term recommendations
- Own quarterly revenue goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Be a product expert - Keep Learning!
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola ATL offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.