Senior Frontend Engineer, Taboola News
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Senior Frontend Engineer.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Developing Taboola News’ web experience - one of the backbone products of the company which stands at the intersection of end-users, publishers and advertisers.
- Developing mobile experience, and high-end mini-sites, like Sport package, Vertical Video experience, Widgets and more.
- Collaborate with the Product, Data and UX team throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our product.
- Stay up to date with the latest browser API, deep dive into advanced UI / UX such as CSS animations, complex user interaction, A/B Testing at scale, performance optimizations and much more.
- Build next-generation experiences used on many well-known websites across the world. Analyze the engagement of millions of users to improve the experiences you create.
- Work in a mini-startup environment where you are involved in every aspect of the product development lifecycle, from design to implementation, testing, deployment, KPI measurements and product iterations.
- Work on a product used by leading OEMs, with billions of users. In this role, you will directly influence what the web looks like.
Our tech stack:
What are the skills a good Machine Learning Engineer in Machine Learning Group needs to have?
- Experience with cross browser and multi device support.
- Experience working in a Big Data environment and/or A/B testing concepts
- Highly proficient in developing UI according to mocks and specs.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes, Unit Testing and E2E testing
- Experience writing tests – Jest, Playwright etc
- Team player, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and an independent learner.
- Mentoring skills, ability to guide and lead juniors.
It would be great if you also have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Project Management Skills
- Experience with Monetization (GAM implementation on websites)
- Experience in Java or equivalent
- Experience in AWS
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us? you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.