Taboola is hiring! We are looking for an intelligent and business-oriented Accountant to support the APAC Headquarters based in Bangkok.This role will report to Regional Controller and will be responsible for all transactional accounting matters from accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger to management reporting.
- Working closely with the sales and account management team to bill accurately and on time
- Manage full cycle of accounts receivable: automated and manual invoicing process, reconciliation of customers’ balances, collecting payments and posting to accounts.
- Manage full cycle of Accounts Payables: obtaining vendor invoices, proper recording in the accounting system, ensuring that vendor invoices are paid in a timely manner and record accruals
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliations
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annually closing periods.
- Oversee collection operations within the Thai market, employing strategic approaches to recover outstanding balances effectively.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- More than 5 years of experience with a relevant Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field.
- Certified Thai accountant is preferred
- Great conversational level of English; needed to communicate efficiently with the rest of the global finance and account management team.
- Experience working independently and working with both internal and external clients
- Advanced knowledge in excel (including Vlookup and PIVOT tables)
- Organized, detailed oriented and with great planning and executing skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced position
- Experience in NetSuite or some other ERP system an advantage
- International company experience, well-versed in BOI schemes, including both IBC and Non-IBC - advantage.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 Taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.