Country Manager - SEA
Country Manager - SEA
Taboola is looking for a Country Manager - SEA (TH, SG, MY, ID, PH, VN) who will expand Taboola’s business in the list of countries by being the catalyst of our business growth, the champion of our in-market reputation, and the builder of our culture. We are looking for a leader with strong sales leadership experience who can execute quickly, operate independently and interdependently who’s not afraid to make tough choices and get their hands dirty.
Catalyst of Business Growth
- Proven record in building new functions or revenue generating centres from the ground up in the SEA markets
- Generate new business initiatives, negotiate renewals, and manage a robust pipeline with the sales and account management team for both publishers and advertisers to grow revenue YoY, and accurately forecast new business closure rate
- Ability to present, articulate, and reframe Taboola products in an appealing manner to appeal to advertisers and publishers to drive product adoption and revenue growth
Champion of our in-market reputation
- Influence and contribute to Taboola’s reputation including hosting and participating in industry events and speaking engagements
- Write or contribute to thought leadership pieces to influence the advertising and publishing ecosystem on behalf of Taboola India
- Develop a broad network of contacts to drive preference and loyalty toward Taboola’s offerings and solutions
Builder of our Culture
- Strong player-coach skill set, able to execute with the team, and also guide the team in the right strategic direction.
- Belief in growth mindset, value empathy and lead with conviction
- Be people-centric, embed people into the design of our growth plan, processes and structure. Developing people through mentorship, training, and development plan design
- 12+ years of sales experience with strong leadership and people management skills - experience of managing managers
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to deal with ambiguity, discover white spaces, execute and pivot.
- Well-connected within the local market, either advertiser or publisher and display impeccable local market understanding
- Experience independently building, pursuing and closing a large pipeline of leads
- Technologically Savvy – ability to learn what is needed to support deal’s successful implementation and optimization
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- A solid understanding of budgeting and business planning is essential