Publisher Sales Team Lead (SMB)
Taboola is looking for a Sales Team Lead with a passion for digital media, to manage our multilingual Publisher Sales team and drive revenue growth for our APAC business.
Permanent Role | Full-time | Management Position | Hybrid office working | Based in Bangkok.
About the role:
This management position will be responsible for the continued success and growth of Taboola's Publisher Sales Team. A team responsible for exploring new opportunities with online publishers based in APAC to increase our scale, market, and reach in the region.
Based in Bangkok, the team helps our publisher clients engage and retain loyal visitors whilst generating revenue direct to the bottom line. These long-term partnerships are how Taboola now reaches almost half the world’s internet population and what attracts our premium advertisers to spend with us.
About you & your team:
You will be a player/coach, responsible for growing revenue and being hands-on in managing a team of revenue-driven Sales Executives. These executives manage outbound prospecting and the entire end-to-end sales process to onboard a large volume of publishers. The team has a deep technical knowledge about digital advertising, so this is a great opportunity to work with the best! Now is a great time to join Taboola!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage, lead and drive the performance of a team of multilingual Publisher Sales professionals based in Bangkok
- Responsible for building and growing outbound relationships with SMB Publisher clients and strategic business partners
- Leverage sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to generate leads and carry out data-building activities in support of sales campaigns
- Manage lead allocation and opportunity pipeline, implementing and maintaining operational controls to ensure the sales cycle is optimized
- Act as a player/coach and be a hands-on leader that encourages sales excellence and leads by example
- Ensure team members are experts in articulating our value proposition, USPs and are able to engage at different levels of stakeholder contacts
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance management via weekly 1:1s and quarterly reviews
- Work alongside Account Managers to ensure the proper launch and retention of major partnerships
- The successful candidate will be fluent in English
- Proficiency on Japan, Korean, & Hindi language is a plus
- Self-starter mentality, persistent and results oriented. You love to reach your objectives!
- Successful management experience in Inside Sales or a similar sales role in Advertising, SaaS, Technology, or a related field
- Able to demonstrate consistent over performance against team targets and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to drive efficiency whilst maintaining effectiveness across a sales team
- Ability to work cross functionally, managing multiple projects simultaneously with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent people skills with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire, as well as performance-manage and retain staff
- Strong sales presentation skills
What's in it for you:
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With a hybrid office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including leaves, excellent health insurance, flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and engagement events to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola powers recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like.
The company’s platform, powered by artificial intelligence, is used by digital properties, including websites, devices and mobile apps, to drive monetization and user engagement. Taboola has long-term partnerships with some of the top digital properties in the world, including CNBC, BBC, NBC News, Business Insider, The Independent and El Mundo.
More than 15,000 advertisers use Taboola to reach over 500 million daily active users in a brand-safe environment. Following the acquisition of Connexity in 2021, Taboola is a leader in powering e-commerce recommendations, driving more than 1 million monthly transactions. Leading brands including Walmart, Macy’s, Wayfair, Skechers and eBay are among key customers.
Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.