Client Success Lead
So, what is Taboola? Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform -- or “search engine in reverse” -- delivering personalized recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. Axel Springer, T-Online & Handelsblatt etc.) marketers (e.g. VW, Deutsche Bank, Mercedes, SAP etc.) and media agencies utilize Taboola’s predictive technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to engaged audiences across the web.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1000 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Would you like to be part of our exciting journey?
About the role
We are looking for a dedicated, relationship-driven Senior Account Manager to strengthen our strategic client relationships, develop and grow our clients’ businesses and serve as a valuable resource and point of contact to provide an end-to-end service. DACH is a key market for us across the business and as such this new Client Partner role is geared towards experienced German speaking Account Managers.
We have opportunities in Berlin and London.
- Strategic Book of Business Management - service clients in accordance to importance and potential within your portfolio, spotting abilities to scale, product rollout potential and further client needs
- Account insights and strategy – analysing and creating custom reports and actionable insight for clients where necessary/ needed to support your arguments for account growth
- Client education & proactive consultation – Ensuring that clients are following the best practices and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform. Working with clients to help them understand and optimise their campaigns, hit campaign goals and scale their account
- Campaign management – handling of first level technical requests - implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc. - and escalation of second level technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully
- Upsell and Cross-sell - Focus on rollout of new product features and and additional campaigns as well as international account expansion
- Client meetings and QBRs - Conducting face to face quarterly business review meetings with key clients whereby participants can range from day to day contact to C-level within the client organisation
- Office Hours - Work within the client's office for a set time of week/ month in case this might be needed to improve on performance and client insights
- Experience in results-driven customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Knowledge of KPI based campaign/ client management and optimisation of campaigns towards hitting ROI target
- Familiar with management of a portfolio of clients - prioritisation, and farming of portfolio growth according potential
- Eager to understand and present the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Strong analytical skills, monitoring and identification of trends in data and generation of actionable insight and reports for the client
- Outstanding relationship management and customer-facing skills
- Excellent technological skills or ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation from a technical point of view
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- Willing to travel for business
- Fluent German is a must
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!