Affiliate Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Affiliate Sales & Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
We are looking for a talented Affiliate Sales & Account Manager with experience in Content Affiliation. As part of the role, you will be working with leading brands and the largest affiliation platforms in the world, negotiating commercial deals and onboarding new brands while managing existing brands.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- 3+ years experience in sales and/or account management, with at least 2 years in the content affiliation space
- Proven ability and experience in data analysis and optimization.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Proven ability to meet goals and focus on revenue
- Must be a “people person” loving interaction with multiple stakeholders, while paying attention to details.
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Research, pursue and develop new, long term business relationships with brands
- Negotiate commercial terms while utilizing analytical data
- Work with the Legal Department to create agreements with the various brands
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal and financial aspects
- Advance and establish new opportunities with existing partnerships to increase revenue
- Lead internal interfaces and operations in order to achieve revenue goals and deliver on customer requirements
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with the largest publishers in the world, i.e. TIME, AP, MSN, CBS, NBC, ESPN, Business Insider, Bloomberg, USA Today, and many more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.