What is Taboola?
Taboola is one of the fastest-growing global tech companies. We engage over 300M online users every month, and deliver more than 5B content recommendations every single day. We are a global company and have offices in NY, London, Tel Aviv, Los angeles, New Delhi and Bangkok.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Taboola’s Professional Services group. By being a data driven organization, we strive to ensure we have absolute transparency around our deliverables and enable the relevant teams to make informed decisions to become more productive and efficient .
The Data Analyst will be part of a global team that is located in Tel Aviv in Israel but will be based in our Gurgaon office.
As a Data Analyst you will:
- Create, support and maintain reports and dashboards, as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges, while facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple data initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis, while using new approaches of data analytics
- Analyze business data, discover root causes for data anomalies and generate actionable recommendations
- Closely work with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders to provide insights and answer business questions
- Monitor, discover, analyze and provide insights on major revenue impact issues, to ensure Taboola Network performance and high quality.
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst or a similar background
- 4+ years of experience in incident management or a similar background - recommended
- Strong technical skills and excellent communication skills - working with multiple RnD stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau) - must
- Proven and strong experience in SQL
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Salesforce/ or other)
- Exceptional ability to understand data flow and to transform it into insights
- Can do approach, assertiveness and good incident management skills
- An extensive practical experience with Big Data systems
- Ad-tech experience - a big advantage