Account Manager, Global Strategic Partnerships
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
As an Account Manager working on the Strategic Partnerships team in New York City, you will work with Taboola’s top partners, Yahoo and Microsoft, to help implement and launch Taboola’s solutions on their properties, track post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. You will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new solutions, and improving performance KPIs across multiple properties.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in AdTech, digital media, and/or programmatic partnerships. Experience with bidded environments is strongly preferred
- Technical aptitude or strong interest in understanding the tech side of the business (API, JS, SDK) and working with technical teams
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Account Manager you will:
- Manage and grow Taboola’s partnership across its top strategic supply partners, with a focus on global revenue growth
- Monitor and triage daily performance across Partner implementations, escalate internally as needed
- Actively engage with the partners on a daily basis, providing problem solving assistance
- Understand the partner’s strategic objectives / KPIs and map Taboola’s capabilities to the partner’s needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a broader team across multiple disciplines: Professional Services, R&D, Product, and Algo
- Prepare for and attend internal and external weekly meetings, QBRs, and client events as needed.
- Work with the team’s Business Analysts to own all monthly and weekly custom reporting, along with all ensuing communication with internal and external stakeholders
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.