Programmatic Account Manager- Temporary position for 8 months
Read something interesting online this morning? There's a good chance Taboola's technology delivered it, connecting hundreds of millions of users like you with engaging content across the web's most innovative publishers like Yahoo, Disney, NBC, and countless others.
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Programmatic Account Manager for our TLV Office. In this role, you will be directly responsible for managing a book of business of tier-1 clients, identifying and executing upsell & optimization opportunities at scale.
You will excel in this role if you enjoy working in a highly technological & analytical environment, and love developing rock-solid relationships with international clients.
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- B.A/ BSc degree – a must
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a B2B client-facing role in the online media / performance marketing space
- Ability to provide world-class client service while keeping a focus on growing revenues
- Strong analytical skills - proficient in working with Excel advanced functions. Familiarity with BI platforms such as Tableau / QlikSense / Looker - an advantage.
- Love for data-driven decision making - ability to monitor, A/B test and identify trends in data to generate action items and insights
- Fluency in English is required to succeed in this role
- You are highly motivated, super proactive and dedicated person
- You are a natural collaborator, able to work with multiple teams to reach a common goal
- You are a quick learner with great attention to details and multi-tasking capabilities
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with programmatic platforms (SSPs & DSPs) on different types of integrations, preferably OpenRTB
- A love for the challenge of upselling and relationship building with large B2B clients
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage a book of business of programmatic partners - understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify and execute opportunities, effectively upsell and grow the overall partnership
- Monitor, troubleshoot and optimize performance for different types of client integrations and activities
- Use data analytics tools (Tableau, QlikSense, Excel, etc.) on a daily basis to draw business conclusions and identify opportunities for growth
- Routinely meet & have weekly calls with your clients to share insights & potential initiatives and review overall performance, backed by data
- Successfully create close relationships with key people in your book-of-business, to strengthen partnerships with clients and influence their business strategy & decision making
- Develop and execute long-term account plans and conduct QBR (quarterly business review) meetings with strategic clients
- Work very closely with Product Management to increase client engagement by building new features / improving products based on clients feedback, as well as troubling technical issues