What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work on Taboola's recommendations widgets - Taboola’s flagship product which stands at the intersection of end-users, publishers and advertisers
- Become a frontend expert by getting to know the latest Web APIs, mastering concepts such as Page Performance, Event Loop, browser rendering flow, A/B Testing at scale, and much, much more
- Write sophisticated, efficient, high-quality, tested frontend business logic. Build the tools required for monitoring your features in production. Iteratively develop custom experiments
- Perform code reviews and directly influence the quality of our code. Be a focal point and advisor to other teams in R&D on matters related to frontend
- Write code that reaches literally billions of people. Work on a product used by everyone you know, deployed on thousands of websites, with hundreds of millions of daily active users
- Get to personally work with big-name clients such as Ynet, Walla, MSN, Bloomberg, and more
Our Tech Stack:
What are the skills a good Experienced Frontend Engineer needs to have?
- Looking to expand your knowledge and keep growing
- A team player who is able to collaborate extensively with others
- Are not afraid of jumping into an unfamiliar codebase and are capable of finding your way around
- Have basic familiarity with: Design patterns, Git, SQL queries
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with methodologies such as Agile, Lean Startup, DevOps, SCRUM
- Experience writing tests - Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Mocha, etc
- Familiarity with any of the following: Google AMP, Lighthouse, ReactJS or other frameworks, Gulp/Rollup/Webpack, Java, Go Lang, Docker, BigQuery, MySQL, Kusto, Grafana
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.