Associate Growth Campaign Manager - Americas
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Associate Growth Campaign Manager - LATAM? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Associate Growth Campaign Manager?
As an Associate Growth Campaign Manager on our LATAM Growth Account Management team, you'll be responsible for supporting account managers who oversee our highest revenue generating performance advertisers in LATAM.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented analyst to join our team in support of Sales functions. In this role, you will work closely with our growing Account Management and Sales team to oversee both new and existing business campaigns, offering optimization and insights to enhance their performance.
This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally between Sales and Data Analysis while directly contributing to Taboola's growth.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Associate Campaign Manager, you will:
- Be focused on providing optimization and recommendations to support campaign performance for a specific BoB;
- Drive weekly campaign performance meetings, reports to Account Managers and Sales Managers;
- Build dashboards (via analytics tools) that illustrate how key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics are performing, trending, and changing over time. Provide “color” and insights from the findings and make recommendations to the business.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS required
- The ability to multitask and handle a high volume of client requests and inquiries via email
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Are highly capable of keeping cool in a fast paced, evolving environment
- Self-motivation and willingness to think outside the box, results oriented to drive growth for the larger team
- A true passion for and knowledge of online marketing with an entrepreneurial spirit
It'd be great if you also have:
- 1 year in a data-centric role in a marketing capacity
- The ability to interpret data and provide relevant context to explain marketing performance, industry shifts, and usage across multiple platforms will be key to success in this role.
- Exceptional communicator across all levels of the organization; able to effectively tell stories with data and present findings to a non-technical audience
- Experience in generating insights for user journey engagement through digital channels
- Proficient with analytical tools and languages supporting data analysis, reporting, and visualization - Excel/Google Sheets, Google Analytics.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our partners include MSN, IstoÉ, Folha de São Paulo, R7, Editora Globo and much more.
- Taboola São Paulo offers a generous benefit package including health insurance.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf). Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights