Associate Advertising Sales Manager, Turkey (Istanbul based)
Associate Advertising Sales Manager, Turkey (istanbul based)
Taboola is hiring an ambitious and proactive “Associate Advertising Sales Manager” to join our team based in our Istanbul office, in this role you will gain valuable experience in the sales and digital advertising industry.
As an analytical and commercially minded individual, you will be comfortable with data and willing to understand how Taboola’s products can provide positive results to our partners, prepare sales reports and organise weekly country meetings, etc.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform with more than 10+ billion recommendations served every day and over 5+ million pieces of content in our marketplace. Taboola’s service is used by publishers to recirculate their own traffic by generating personalised on-site content recommendations. Taboola also enables agencies, brands & publishers to acquire high quality traffic and unique users by recommending their content as third party content, which populates Taboola’s widgets throughout our network of Tier 1 publishers such as NBC, Fox Sports, The Weather Channel and Hurriyet, Milliyet, Sabah and Onedio in Turkey.
- Generate and nurture media brands leads to achieve your revenue goal
- Guide Inbound leads through the closing and launch process
- Manage Existing Customers incoming queries.
- Be an integral part of the Media Sales team, assisting them in achieving their revenue targets on a day to day basis.
- Prepare sales reports and organise weekly country meetings.
- You will also be qualifying leads and supporting your colleagues in closing deals while learning how to pitch and negotiate with prospective partners.
- Bachelors or master’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Management
- Enthusiasm for the digital media industry and keen to learn about publishers and media brands
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and highly organised
- Revenue driven and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English essential
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
We work with some of the biggest names in the business; At Publisher side Sozcu, NTV, Onedio, Hurriyet, Milliyet, Sabah, MyNet etc. and at Advertiser side Vodafone, Boyner, Akbank, Garanti Bankasi etc.
What we do:
Since our launch in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media mavens have been building the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform — or “search engine in reverse” — delivering personalised recommendations to over one billion users every month, on many of the web’s most innovative and highly-visited websites.
These days, passionate about bringing “discovery” to more markets around the world, there are over 1800 of us “Taboolars” (and growing), connecting people with content they may like but never knew existed, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Bangkok.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.