Associate Account Manager- Taboola News
Taboola News Associate Account Manager
Do you long to join a company at the perfect intersection of start-up and grown-up? Do you have a passion for the digital media space? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery at Taboola.
Taboola is widely recognised as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 400 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1.4 billion unique visitors every month, and now is a great time to join. We are growing quickly and solving an important problem in the most interesting space in technology today - monetising content. Come and join the world class team that we've assembled to do it.
The Taboola News team works directly with Original Equipment Manufacturers and Mobile Carriers globally to deliver a high quality, high engagement content experience on mobile devices. Taboola’s personalized content recommendations now come packaged with devices from Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, ZTE, Vivo, Sony, Tracfone, America Móvil and many more. The Taboola News Account Manager will be based in Shenzhen, China. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of one of Taboola’s most exciting and innovative products.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with OEMs and strategic partners in China
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take steps to improve results and determine optimisation paths on the current business.
- Conduct ongoing in-person meetings with key people at the OEMs as well as prepare and conduct quarterly business reviews.
- Throughout the partnership, provide strategic consultation to our partners, update on new product capabilities and find new areas for growth.
- Serve as a key point of communication between Taboola’s R&D, product and product enablement teams (based in Israel), so that we can build the right products for our partners.
- Fully comprehend Taboola, the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities.
- Native/fluent Mandarin.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior experience working with OEMs - a strong advantage!
- Proven results in a customer-facing role; ability to build strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Good technical understanding including ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities with tech teams.
- Opening of support tickets, handling technical set-up requirements.
- Good analytical skills - providing ongoing reporting, analysis of data and ability to identify trends and improve the key metrics, including work with Product Management on A/B Testing and optimization.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class support and leadership.
- High attention to detail, organized and with strong communication skills.
- Negotiation experience working with customers to jointly define the deliverables, deadlines and expectations - a plus!
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Willing to travel.
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.