The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to combine the need to meet and exceed customer expectations while operating within predefined processes and parameters. You will be working in a challenging and dynamic environment within the Pub PS group that should help you prepare to be future ready in terms of product/technology to support the growth of Taboola’s Enterprise book of business. If you are a strong and hands-on technical engineer who is comfortable in implementing changes to existing websites with a strong client service attitude, you should have a look at this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality implementations globally while understanding the customer’s requirement and meeting the predefined timelines
- Meeting individual KPI targets - CSAT, TTD & other important metrics as part of your goal
- Investigate Fraud Cases and aim for faster resolution and detection
- Seamless coordination within the team & with external stake-holders (AM’s/Sales etc.)
- Timely and proactive response to incoming customer inquiries via email, chat and ticketing system
- Exhibit strong work Ethic
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed
- Get trained handling all types of cases independently
- Identify challenges and opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Continuously enhance your knowledge and proficiency by doing Product Trainings. Stay updated with latest product features, enhancements via product updates on a consistent basis
- 2+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company
- 1.5+ years of hands on experience on HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS and python
- Experience with Database - MySQL, Oracle
- Good communication skills verbal and written and extensive experience working with internal business teams and partners.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think differently.
- Experience of working in a rapid global business growth environment will be a huge plus