Advertising Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Account Manager?
We’re glad you asked!å
We are looking for an all-star Account Manager to join our Tel Aviv team. This person will be directly responsible for managing a book of business and identifying upsell /optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills and a team player.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Work closely with top ENT brands and agencies in the IL domestic market
- Assist clients in reaching their business KPIs
- Identify growth opportunities at scale
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Monitor content and video campaigns performance and conduct weekly and quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
What are the skills a good Advertiser Account Manager needs to have?
- 4-5 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred)
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Strong technical skills for multiple platform management
- Analytical abilities to draw conclusions, generate insights, and enhance performance
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.