What is the key purpose of an Editor, Ecommerce?
As an Editor, Ecommerce at Taboola, you will be working for major publishers in the US. You will lead a group of writers to create original articles pertaining to Gadgets, Fashion, Home Products and more. We are looking for a creative, motivated individual who enjoys producing top-tier digital articles.
Your responsibilities will include creating quality content on topics that affect many people in a profound way, educating readers in the world of consumer goods and guiding them to make smart purchasing decisions.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- 4+ years of experience editing and writing.
- Familiarity with the US consumer goods domain.
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts and best practices.
- Superior ability to work in a team with a variety of interfaces.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple topics and strong project management skills.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Experience in combining journalistic writing with financial needs.
- Ability to understand and adjust editorial to match selected brands and publishers.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Managing an external writing team and assigning articles to each writer according to their specialty.
- Editing for clarity, comprehensiveness, factual accuracy and the cadence of the site.
- Working with editors at major publishing houses in the US.
- Daily collaboration with the SEO team, project managers, client managers and more.
- Building and developing a team of expert, freelance writers.
- Managing timelines and adjusting priorities as needed.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.