Technical Content Account Manager
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Technical Content Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an experienced Technical Content Account Manager to join to Taboola News team at Taboola.
At Taboola we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Onboarding new content partners \ new content feeds.
- Monitoring content Ingestion & identify performance ( trends, technical problems )
- Monitoring revenues daily \ monthly.
- Identify decrease \ increase in revenues due to content changes & advise on ways to optimize revenues \ engagement ( performance analysis).
- Meet revenue targets. Provide forecasts for all CP.
- Coordinate between business to product & content operation to understand Taboola News market content needs.
- Identify content partners new opportunities: New types of content ( video \ stories) \ new languages.
- build & maintain business relationship with content partners include renewals on best terms
- Managing content accounts on all aspects : meet them + meeting our mutual goals
- Provide detailed clients reports on key performance criteria, work with R&D to improve the reports (very basic now)
- Support finance needs ( invoicing \ payments etc..\ Billing details)
What are the skills a good Technical Content Account Manager needs to have?
- Proven track record in AM (or technical support ) for SMB & Ent clients with 3-4 years minimum experience
- Previous experience in business in the VAS Industry
- Experience in partnership development / business development within a content environment
- Experience in working with multicultural regions APAC \ EMEA & US.
- Highly motivated individual and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication, presentation skills, equally strong listening skills
- Experience in negotiation with content providers, proven record in closing profitable deals
- Skilled in managing multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Technical background & analytical skills , knowledge working with API, R/MRSS, Html Architecture & analytic tools
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.