Advertising Sales Director - Italy
Advertising Account Director
About the role:
We are looking for a highly experienced manager with excellent leadership skills and experience of building business and teams. This person needs to have excellent communication skills, have a proven track record of achieving challenging revenue goals and have a very strategic mindset. They need to arrive with initiatives to help continue to grow the Italian market. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills.
The role will be based in Milan and reporting into the Regional Director for Southern Europe.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and develop the Italian sales and account management team based in Milan while fostering a collaborative environment that mirrors Taboola’s values and industry excellence
- Achieve quarterly revenue targets, with a significant focus on client retention as well as scaling up the existing advertising book of business
- Oversee the onboarding, training, performance management, career development, coaching and mentoring of the team
- Oversee internal education and training program for team members to ensure team is setup for success, have a thorough understanding of Taboola’s policies and procedures, and are subject matter experts in their respective roles
- Understand business goals for book of business and anticipate needs to deliver optimal solutions
- Attend quarterly business reviews and strategic meetings with key clients throughout the year to establish senior level relationships
- Elicit client feedback to act as internal advocate for our clients
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and Technical Support teams teams to create positive client experiences and drive ongoing development of client solutions to meet market demand
- 10 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital advertising space is a must)
- Minimum 5 years experience managing and developing a team
- Outstanding relationship management and client service skills preferably with expertise of brands within premium agencies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to translate big data in a commercial and simplified fashion
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
Why choose Taboola? Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers generous benefits including 26 days holiday, excellent health insurance, life insurance, group accident insurance, flexible working, meal vouchers, etc.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.