Product Designer (UX/UI)
Who are we?
We are expanding our Taboola News product team and looking for a passionate, experienced Product Designer (UX/UI) to join us. In this role, you will collaborate with product managers, clients, engineers, sales team and marketing to improve the mobile experience of millions of users around the world.
What is the day to day work?
Each designer is dedicated to a specific product domain, working closely with PMs, RND teams, and business. You'll accompany the product from strategy and goals setting, in-depth UX research and concept creation, through the development stage, and post launch ensuring we iterate and improve following the data (qualitative and quantitative).
Together with the personal ownership each designer has, we work closely as a team, and collaborate on dilemmas, research methods, and insights on a daily basis. We put a high emphasis on UX research and product discovery, and encourage our designers to be leaders in their domain.
Who are you ?
You are a Product Designer with 3+ years of experience in product design, preferably in product teams. You have strategic thinking and you understand and seek to influence the product’s lifecycle: from research and hypostasis creations through prototyping and user testing to delivering pixel perfect delightful design. Your work isn't done when the feature is released, you are driven by data, looking at both qualitative and quantitative data to find ways to iterate and improve the product further, and believe (as we do) that a good UX Designer needs to be a 30% PM as well.
As a Product Designer, you will be a key contributor to the design and development of our B2C mobile platform. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and user needs.
- Leading the design process from concept to delivery, ensuring a user-centric approach.
- Differentiating between crucial and non-essential design elements to create impactful and intuitive solutions.
- Iterating on designs based on user feedback and market trends.
We are seeking a driven and talented designer with the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer.
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent working experience in mobile/web design.
- Proven experience in B2C product design, with a strong portfolio showcasing mobile design expertise.
- Experience with usability testing and UX research.
- Ability to discern and prioritize design elements based on their impact on user experience and business goals.
- A proactive and collaborative approach, demonstrating the ability to push boundaries and explore new design concepts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work seamlessly within a team environment.
- Passion for staying abreast of industry trends and incorporating them into your design work.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- We work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week while collaborating with their team on the team’s days from our offices in Ramat Gan,
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We are research and data focused, conducting various types of UX research, and have access to a lot of real and live user data.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.