Agency Partnerships Manager, EMEA
Agency Partnerships Manager, EMEA
Your responsibility will be to enhance advertiser acquisition and revenue through the establishment and oversight of strategic partnerships with small and mid-sized agencies across EMEA.
You will lead efforts in advertiser acquisition, product innovation, adoption, revenue growth, and the establishment of sustainable brand equity by developing and overseeing strategic partnerships in the EMEA region.
In this position, the successful candidate will need to embody qualities of a strategist, project manager, and business developer in equal measure. Demonstrating confidence and humility, strong presentation skills, a proven track record in managing senior relationships, the ability to juggle multiple projects concurrently, and a profound understanding of the digital advertising landscape will be essential.
Fostering creativity and efficient execution will be essential in cultivating novel partnerships and maximizing the potential of existing ones, thereby ensuring mutual business value for all partners involved.
- Proactively source, negotiate, and secure partnerships with small and mid-sized agencies that offer access to potential advertisers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth. You will need to internally sell and validate the importance of our relationships with agencies
- Understand our business model and be able to evaluate partnership ROI during deal negotiations and ongoing partner management
- Hold webinars, workshops, and trainings to onboard partners to new products and help them succeed
- Work with product marketing and external partners on joint promotional assets, and keep this type of sales-enablement collateral updated over time
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics to develop and execute against partnership goals
- Serve as key point of contact for all integrated communications planning (e.g. marketing, PR, Social, etc.) related to execution of partnership agreements
- Initiate and develop relationships with prospective agencies through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) from either a college or university
- 4+ years of experience in media sales and/or online advertising experience
- 2+ years experience in business development
- Past work with Agency community, and passionate about advertising, media and technology
- Experience successfully engaging and partnering with C-Level executives
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to navigate and communicate with both internal (Taboola) and external (client) teams
- Passion for Taboola, marketing, and up for the challenge of continuing to build something from the bottom up
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: RCS, BBC, Bloomberg, Business Insider, MSN, Unidad Editorial, Le Figaro and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter.