Implementation Specialist, Strategic Partnerships
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Implementation Specialist? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Implementation Specialist?
As an Integration Specialist on the Global Strategic Partnerships team in New York, you will work cross-functionally and with external partners to onboard new supply partners and maintain the health of existing partner integrations.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years of client facing technical experience in the ad tech space
- Demonstrated experience managing the deployment and maintenance of client integrations while working cross-functionally with technical and sales teams
- Proficiency in various tech integration methods: API, SDK, JS
- Working knowledge of SQL
Nice to haves include:
- Familiarity with various project management frameworks and systems
- Working knowledge of various ad tech protocols and formats: oRTB, Prebid.js, VAST, VPAID, GAM,
- Front-end web development and/or troubleshooting experience
- Programmatic supply or demand experience
- Mobile platform (iOS, Android, Windows) application development
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with our Sales, Client Solutions, Product and Engineering teams, as well those of external clients, to conduct and ensure the successful onboarding of new strategic supply partners onto the Taboola ecosystem.
- Scope out and document the needs, requirements and limitations of each upcoming integration.
- Oversee the proper flow of information across external and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with our Product team to ensure the timely delivery of pending developments and requests.
- Track, triage, and diagnose or route new technical issues through product and engineering for resolution.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, including DB analysis and reading system logs to identify and solve complex issues.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.