Advertising Sales Associate
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Associate? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Associate?
As an Advertising Sales Associate working on the US Growth Advertising Sales Team in Atlanta, you will focus on developing new business and advocating the power of our platform to small- and medium-sized businesses, agencies, publishers, and affiliates to meet our goals and provide marketing solutions to our clients.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or sales development
- Passion for advertising, media and technology
- Ability to present ideas/concepts to clients, demonstrating value proposition.
- Experience with Salesforce (or another CRM system) and related productivity tools
It'd be great if you also have:
- Digital advertising industry experience
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As an Advertising Sales Associate you will:
- Generating revenue by developing and scaling a pipeline of successful advertiser accounts – across brand, agency and publisher media-buyers alike
- You will develop relationships with prospective clients through phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and professional networking events
- Act an an internal advocate for clients, to guarantee Taboola is providing an outstanding level of service
- Learn and promote successful advertising strategies, both creative and technical, across a range of industries and types of businesses
- Return client/market-driven insights to product and other teams at Taboola
- Master ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.