People Analytics Intern (3 months)
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a People Analytics Intern? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a People Analytics Intern?
As a People Analytics Intern working on the People Analytics team in our New York City office, you will work on a diverse selection of data and analytic projects.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- BS/MS in Data Analytics or equivalent enrolled student
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- Solid research and data-analysis skills using tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL
- Strong familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint, and Google applications
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no two days will ever be the same at Taboola. As a People Analytics Intern, you will:
- Communicate with various stakeholders within HR and outside, gather requirements and document solutions
- Manage data and reports from our HRIS (SuccessFactors) and our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Work collaboratively with a team of analysts on multiple reporting, data, and process improvement projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Run activities for the year-end employee performance and employee compensation cycles
- Various other short- and long-term projects focused on topics such as our competitive landscape, job descriptions, and our applicant tracking system
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.