Marketing Analyst Intern, Growth Advertisers (6 months) - Americas
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Marketing Analyst Intern? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Marketing Analyst Intern?
As a Marketing Analyst Intern on Taboola’s Growth Advertisers team, you will be responsible for conducting market research, analyzing data, and developing insights to uncover opportunities for selling advertising campaigns across all global markets. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, have an analytical mind, and be able to work independently.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Marketing, Public relations, and related courses
- Good understanding of data analysis
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Research and stay on top of global trends and events in key markets
- Analyze historical Taboola performance data to learn from past successes and drive actions with sales respectively
- Study competitor strategies and campaigns related to key world events
- Uncover high-value opportunities for Taboola’s advertising sales teams
- Create actionable insights for the advertising sales team
- Collaborate with others in Marketing and Sales to capitalize on uncovered opportunities
- Track and report on results of targeted efforts resulting from research
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our partners include MSN, IstoÉ, CNN Brasil, Folha de São Paulo, R7, Editora Globo and much more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Please submit your CV in English.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.