Advertising Sales Planner
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Sales Planner? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Sales Planner?
As an Advertising Sales Planner you will work as an essential part of a collaborative advertising sales team, assisting with a variety of sales-related tasks and documentation such as RFP’s, media plans and the creation of client-facing marketing materials. This is your chance to get on an advertising career track in one of the fastest growing internet companies out there.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2+ years experience in a digital planning or sales strategy role
- Good understanding of media math and demonstrated ability to build digital media plans
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- You’re a natural collaborator willing to work with anyone to reach a common goal
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media a plus
- Proficient in PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no 2 days will ever be the same at Taboola. As an Advertiser Sales Planner you will:
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into applicable campaign solutions for advertiser
- Interpret client objective and translate into clear strategy for success in partnership with the Sales and Account Management team
- Collaborate with the sales team on the development of sales decks and sales enablement collateral
- Deliver best in class materials inclusive of media plan, proposals and winning strategies for success
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.