Publisher Account Manager - Performance Publishers
Sales & Business Development
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
- Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager - Performance Publishers? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an all-star Publisher Account Manager to join our Global Performance Publishers Team in Tel Aviv. This person will be directly responsible for managing a book of business of Performance Publishers Clients and identifying optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, super analytical, have strong relationship management skills and a team player.
The position is for the Performance Publishers Department, which is responsible for managing content arbitrage clients on both the Media and Publisher side.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage and grow relationships with Content Arbitrage publisher clients
- Understand client strategic objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities and effectively upsell and grow the partnership
- Work closely with Taboola Internal teams like Support, Product, Legal, finance etc.
- Monitor and analyze metrics and proactively take initiative to improve results
- Become a trusted advisor and single point of contact to the client
- Identify trends, technical issues & performance issues and act fast to solve it
- Be able to make an analysis on a daily basis based on Excel and get back with insights and action items
- Flexibility to work remotely and has autodidact skills.
- Sales skills and ability to pitch, present and deliver a message.
- Work with R&D team closely and be able to lead a project from A to Z
What are the skills a Publisher Account Manager needs to have?
- A minimum of 1-2 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in the ad-tech industry - Prior experience a must
- Experience with programmatic - a must
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working with both local and global clients - a must
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Very high level of English (other languages are an advantage)
- Experience working with Excel , PPT, Qlik Sense
- Familiarity with the content arbitrage industry & The Push notification ecosystem - an advantage
- Management experience - an advantage
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.