Advertising Account Manager, Growth Advertisers - Brazil
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Manager, Growth Advertisers? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
As an Account Manager on Taboola’s Growth team, you will drive advertiser success by onboarding, educating, upselling and providing strategic advice to Taboola’s dynamic and growing customer base. The successful candidate is a clear communicator with a passion for digital advertising, looking to further enhance proven analytical and consultative skills in a fast-paced team environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for customer-focused and data-driven individuals looking to establish themselves as digital advertising authorities and drive impact at scale through cross-functional collaborations with Taboola’s world class teams.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels
- Fluency in English and Spanish is plus
It’d be great if you also have:
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels: Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads.
- Client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- Other languages a plus
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a fast-moving technology company, no two days will ever be the same at Taboola. As an Account Manager, you will:
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Understand client’s marketing objectives and provide data-driven solutions
- Identify upsell opportunities and provide strategic long term recommendations
- Be a product expert
- Own quarterly revenue goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Display clear understanding of industry challenges and opportunities
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our partners include MSN, IstoÉ, CNN Brasil, Folha de São Paulo, R7, Editora Globo and much more.
- Taboola São Paulo offers a generous benefit package including health insurance.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below. Please submit your CV in English.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.