Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Manager? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for an experienced product manager that will take a leading part in Taboola’s growing product team in LA.
The Product Manager will need to critically consider our existing offering, strategize and plan in order to make our advertisers even more successful with Taboola. The role requires the ability to write clear and explicit development-ready specs, and work with R&D on a daily basis to execute them in Agile meetings. Furthermore, you will be expected to interact with customers, and obtain market insights directly or through customer-facing teams.
You will be working closely with nearly every organizational group in the company - from R&D and other Product teams, to Legal, Finance and Professional Services teams.
What will you do on a regular basis?
- An E2E responsibility for the full cycle of product development – ideation, competitive analysis, clients validations, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, A/B testing and monitoring.
- Work closely with R&D and product teams, understanding objectives and creating products that contribute to the company’s goals.
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation and knowledge transfer throughout the organization.
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- Support day-to-day escalated issue investigation and resolution.
- Work alongside Product Analysts, UX, Product Marketing and other functions in the organization to drive product launches, feature rollouts, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with our global teams across product, account management, sales and ad ops to obtain requirements and design innovative solutions that meet our strategies.
- Coordinate with other departments when implementing initiatives (Business Development, Sales, Engineering/Technology, Marketing, Customer Support, Analytics and Quality Assurance).
What are the skills a good Product Manager needs to have?
- Proven product management experience, including delivery of entire products, start to finish.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Experience in building AI-led products
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Strong project management skills – managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Experience with user facing products. Solid intuition about UX and product design.
- Superb team player, fun to be with. Ability to interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic, and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams and balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- Quick learner – able to absorb new information quickly and effectively, both technical and business related.
- Experience in optimizing marketing campaigns - an advantage.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We have over 1,400 employees globally, we are growing rapidly, and are soon going public on the NASDAQ.
- We pride ourselves with having a company culture that focuses on data-driven transparency, a growth-mindset with passion for what we do, learning from and with some of the smartest people and promoting an ego-free, friendly work environment.
- If you ask Taboola Product Managers what they love about working at Taboola they will tell you that in addition to being a great place to learn, develop and grow, they drive a large portion of the strategy and execution and have full autonomy.
- We have a unique cultural combination of transparency, passion, curiosity, ownership and some of the nicest people you’ll ever get to work with.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.