Advertiser Channel Partnership Director
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Channel Partnership Director? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertiser Channel Partnership Director?
Taboola is looking for an Advertiser Channel Partnership Director with a passion for digital media to support strategic partner channel operations growth and be a valuable advisor for our global clients. The Advertiser Channel Partnership Director will work with high-scale brand advertisers to achieve the Advertiser Native KPI’s, reach new audiences at scale and consult on strategies for growth. They will build strong relationships with the channel partner teams and be a consultative, strategic partner to the Advertiser for their Native advertising.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home up to two days per week. We are based in London where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- BA/BS required
- 10+ years experience of client facing experience in the ad tech space,
- Demonstrated success in the ad tech space generating significant long term client success and growth
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
- Expensive work experience with data and performance based analytic analysis
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated and creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail and well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment and adjusts and prioritizes accordingly.
- An individual who does well in a fast paced changing environment on time sensitive projects.
- An independent person with a ‘can do’ approach and passion for the industry
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills to go above and beyond for your clients.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently and follow-through
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Build and maintain strong, client relationships, including senior management of our Channel Partner and leading Brand Advertisers
- Build a strategic framework for prioritizing and evaluating growth opportunities by analyzing data and performance
- Execute Taboola’s strategy and initiatives with Channel partner and advertisers globally
- Expert in the Channel Partner product capabilities, functions
- Work with Product teams to provide feedback and insights on the existing Channel products and for launching new products to support channel partnership growth
- Work with different internal teams to support advertiser success (technical support, content review, finance and more)
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all Channel Partner and technical issues and opportunities
- Manage the preparation and presentation of performance reports and market insights to Channel partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform and services.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.