HR People Analyst
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a HR People Analyst ? We’re glad you asked!
We are searching for an analyst to join our expanding People Analytics capability.
People Analytics is playing a leading role in transforming HR from the key element it had been in Taboola’s past success, into a data-driven insights center for our on-going future success. The analyst will use his/her expertise in data analysis and creative problem solving to work on a mix of planned and ad hoc analytical projects with exposure across the global organization, all functions and all senior leadership. The successful candidate must be able to operate independently, proactively ask questions, and integrate with a global team. Potential project areas include: Tableau dashboard development and training, people systems and user management, regular KPI reporting on topics including talent acquisition and employee engagement, managing recurring projects like survey benchmarking, employee engagement, equity management, and more. The analyst will work on reporting and self-service dashboard development in Tableau.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Create, support and maintain KPI reports and dashboards for HR, Finance, Sales Operations, business leaders, and people managers
- With oversight, manage multiple reporting, analysis, and process improvement projects both on an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis
- Manage people systems access, bulk editing, training, and customization in coordination with the systems team
- Analyze data and generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for HR, management and business users
What are the skills a good HR People Analyst needs to have?
- Training in statistics, mathematics, psychology, computer science, engineering, operations research, or related field, graduate-level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional working experience demonstrating excellent quantitative skills, ability to communicate professionally, and manage projects of increasing complexity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, comfortably, and professionally with all internal clients including senior leaders. Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced Excel (e.g., advanced pivot tables, vlookups, nested and array formulas, VBA)
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau, Alteryx is a plus
- Statistical analysis skills, in R is a plus
- Strong independent, as well as collaborative, problem solving and research skills
- Ability to multi-task across a range of work streams/projects with constantly shifting priorities
- Ability to handle confidential material discreetly
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.