Billing & Revenue operations
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Billing & Revenue operations ? We’re glad you asked!
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams, and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Responsibility for the monthly billing cycle; ensure that the month end closing is executed timely and accurately.
- Responsible for accuracy and completeness of revenue recognition and gross profit on a monthly basis.
- Support end of month period closing and reporting
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of the billing cycle, actively seek ways to improve the team performance.
- Preparing and tracking the billing adjustments (special calculation).
- Review and validate the data found in the various reports corresponding to the agreements.
- Maintain manual records and make sure the data is accurate.
- Work collaboratively with the accounting team to ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition.
- Daily communication with the company's stakeholders.
- Perform customers/Publishers revenue analytic review.
- Analysis, reconciliations and control of the billing and revenue.
What are the skills a good Billing & Revenue operations needs to have?
- BA in Economist, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation.
- Detail oriented, responsible and organized.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Familiar with SOX
- Team player
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Experience working quarterly reports
- Experience working with global companies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.