Salesforce Developer and Implementor
Are you a highly skilled individual with a passion for technology and a deep understanding of Salesforce implementation? Are you ready to take the first step into a dynamic career in Salesforce development? Taboola Information Systems is expanding, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Entry-Level Salesforce Developer.
We are seeking a skilled, passionate individual who possesses a strong technical and analytical background and a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce implementation. In this role, you will have the opportunity to harness your existing knowledge and build upon it, as you embark on a journey to become a proficient Salesforce Developer. Our commitment to nurturing talent and fostering growth means you'll receive the training and mentorship necessary to excel in this role.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements as well as providing architectural guidance to ensure scalability, reliability, and performance of the entire Salesforce environment.
What will you do on a regular basis?
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that Salesforce solutions are scalable, reliable, and performant.
- Build and maintain Lightning Components, and Apex classes/triggers and Flows.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party systems using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and other developers to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Provide technical expertise guidance and consultation to the team and stakeholders.
- Maintain code quality and ensure that best practices for development, implementation and deployment are followed.
- Establish working processes to ensure timely and high quality delivery.
- Continuously learn and keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates and new features.
What are the skills a good Salesforce Developer and Implementer needs to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce as business analyst/implementer.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and implementation tools.
- Experience with integration using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce flows.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong self-learning abilities.
It'll be great if you also have
- Development experience.
- SQL and SOQL knowledge.
- Salesforce certifications.
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.