Sales Development Representative, Growth - Americas
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Sales Development Representative? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Sales Development Representative?
As a Sales Development Representative, based in our new Atlanta office located in Midtown, you will work with the Growth Sales Team and learn the sales process from the ground up. In this position, you will learn the sales cycle for both inbound and outbound opportunities. We are looking for tactful, passionate team players who are interested in pursuing AdTech sales and passionate about digital media.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years working experience (internship experience qualifies)
- Passion for AdTech, data-driven insights, and a future in sales
- Ability to learn quickly, and have a can-do attitude for a wide variety of tasks
- Creative problem solving skills, strong written and verbal communication
- Data management experience using Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Fluent in Spanish
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech
- Customer service experience and a client-first mindset
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Generate scalable, high-quality outbound leads and manage the lead generation process using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo
- Uncover new opportunities, provide quality and applicable information to sales, and in turn, help close deals
- Identify decision makers and research prospect’s contact information
- Increase revenue through outreach emails and phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales teams
- Partner with Sales to keep Salesforce up-to-date and the pipeline current
- Collaborate with sales managers on multiple projects that are to support the entire sales team
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola ATL offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen & daily in-office Grubhub lunch credit, flexible time off, 2 days/week remote, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.