Business Analyst, Global Strategic Partnerships (6 month contract)
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Business Analyst, Strategic Partnerships? We’re glad you asked!
As a Business Analyst, Strategic Partnerships, based in New York, you will work across teams and disciplines to create data driven solutions, extract and visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data, and analyze our clients’ performance to ensure they are meeting/exceeding their revenue and performance KPIs. You are revenue and data driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment and can expertly manage multiple projects at a time.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of experience in AdTech with a focus on bidded environments and programmatic advertising
- BA/BS in computer science or quantitative field
- Ability to visualize data into actionable insights, leveraging BI tools (Tableau strongly preferred, Qlik Sense, Looker, PowerBI, Infogram, etc).
- Experience working with SQL and data transformation BigQuery, Vertica, etc.
- Coding/scripting experience in Python and/or R Programming
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, revenue-driven environment
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Generating actionable recommendations and optimizations based on data driven analysis, with a focus on revenue growth
- Developing dashboards and utilities to provide insights at scale, addressing cross-functional needs
- Owning and managing multiple data initiatives and projects on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Pulling simple and complex data queries to assist in business analysis and upsells
- Provide comprehensive business analysis based on past and present data, including performance and root-cause analysis
- Analyzing and triaging problems while coordinating cross-functionally with Taboola’s commercial, product and engineering teams to identify root cause and business impact
- Enthusiastically contribute as a client facing team member, collaborate on weekly client calls, internal and external quarterly business reviews, etc.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.