Enterprise Advertising Account Manager, SAM - Argentina (South Cone)
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
We are looking for an all-star Account Manager. This person will be directly responsible for managing a book of business (BoB) and identifying upsell /optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical and have strong relationship management skills and a team player.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media /online publisher space preferred)
- Passion for success in a customer centric perspective
- Experience with management of extensive Enterprise Book of Business
- Knowledge in prioritization and delivery tasks management
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills inter areas and with Sales
- Strong critical thinking skills
- English and experience in digital, account management are mandatory in agency or brand environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Identify upsell opportunities at scale
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts
- Monitor content and video campaigns performance and conduct weekly and quarterly calls to help clients with campaign strategy & optimization
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Programmatic and video knowledge, as well performance KPIs (CPC, CTA, CPM, CTR, others)
- Identify opportunities to improve products and the customer experience
- Provide feedback to advertisers on product offerings and how to best service advertiser's needs
- Present data, analytical and strategic solutions to move them to have more successful campaigns and invest more and longer with Taboola
- Ensure success of brand business resulting in account renewal and growth
- Lead performance review sessions with client and Sales and set specific goals
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include MSN, Milenio, El Universal, Grupo Imagen, Grupo Expansión, Televisa & TV Azteca
- Taboola offers a generous benefit package.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Please submit CV in English
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.