IT Operations Engineer
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as IT Operations Engineer ?We’re glad you asked!
Taboola is looking for a full time IT Operations engineer to support employees in Taboola TLV Office. As part of the IT Office team, you will enjoy working in a fast paced, high achieving environment and will thrive on solving all manner of help desk for the team.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues on Macs and PCs
- Troubleshoot networking issues and configure networking infrastructure and services (such as video conferencing)
- Provide excellent service as the focal technical operations point for the TLV office employees and managers
- Research issues online to provide swift solutions
- Take charge of new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolves software and hardware related problems
- Performs system backups and recovery as needed
- Maintains data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity
What are the skills a IT Operations Engineer needs to have?
- Experience working in an IT end user support position
- Experience troubleshooting Mac-related issues
- Experience troubleshooting network issues
- Knowledgeable of Google applications - an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Jira – an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux – an advantage
- Great service attitude
- Able to research and solve problems on his/her own
- Experience working with remote teams – a plus
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude - always willing to work to solve issues
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.