Growth Sales Manager (Mandarin & Cantonese Speaker)
Growth Sales Manager (Mandarin & Cantonese Speaker)
What is the key purpose of a Growth Sales Manager at Taboola?
Taboola is looking for an outstanding, execution focused and results-driven Sales Manager to work within the Global Growth Advertiser Sales team. This role sits within the newly created Growth Sales department. Growth Sales can be a significant driver of growth for Taboola in the coming quarters and years. It is this department’s core responsibility to reply to qualified inbound leads, conduct outreach to new leads and prospects, demo, negotiate and close (quality) deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola platform. This is a new business Sales role within a new business sales team.
A Growth Sales Manager at Taboola is expected to research, identify, engage and close advertisers in order to expand and diversify offered content. The candidate should be a strong, sales-oriented professional who can source, prospect and structure content marketing deals independently.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Build and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Work closely with your colleagues in the Account Management team to respond to inbound leads, conduct outbound research and prospecting as well as the Growth Sales Director and Head of Growth to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Build realistic media plans to assist the advertiser in understanding how they can meet their performance objectives, goals and CPAs
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts within Hong Kong & Taiwan.
- Strong use of Salesforce is required including ensuring your outbound activity is recorded accurately
- Work closely with your direct line manager, to take direction, provide updates, feedback, real times forecasts and to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
What skills and qualifications do I need?
- A strong passion for Performance Marketing and hunger to sell
- Min. of 2 years experience working in a sales position, preferably at a digital media company,
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals in the HK & TW market.
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive with an ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaign’s successful implementation and optimization
- Excellent written and conversational skills and able to communicate in English at native level.
- Understanding of digital technology & revenue ecosystem and explain product benefits within this context
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise effectively and efficiently without losing sight of the objectives
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
What is Taboola?
Taboola is the world’s leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web’s most innovative publisher sites, including the BBC, Axel Springer, LeFigaro, Evening Standard, NBC, USA Today and more!
Since our inception in 2007, Taboola’s team of ninja-like engineers and digital media experts has built the world’s largest and most advanced discovery platform – or “search engine just the other way around” – that provides more than a billion users each month with personalized recommendations on many of the most innovative and most visited websites on the internet.
Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) and media agencies use Taboola’s innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic and distribute content to committed users on the web.
Today there are more than 1,400 taboolars around the world (and the number is growing) connecting users to content they might like but didn’t know existed. We have offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Paris, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.