Account Manager, Growth Advertisers
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers?
As an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers, you will work with Taboola’s Small and Medium sized clients to drive advertiser success by educating, consulting, onboarding and providing strategic advice. You will use your expert communication skills and passion for digital advertising, enhance your analytical and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment. This role is an outstanding opportunity for a customer-focused and data-driven individual interested in establishing themselves as a digital advertising authority, and driving impact at scale through cross-functional collaboration with Taboola’s world class teams.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it’s essential that you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a client-facing capacity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels
It’d be great if you also have:
- Hands-on experience and proven success managing +100K budgets across any of the following channels: Google Search, Facebook Ads, Criteo, Youtube, Teads.
- Client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
What will I be doing on a day to day basis?
At a fast-moving technology company, no two days will ever be the same. As an Account Manager, Growth Advertisers you will:
- Deliver outstanding account management at scale
- Understand client’s marketing objectives and provide data-driven solutions
- Identify upsell opportunities and provide strategic long term recommendations
- Be a product expert
- Own quarterly revenue goals
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing and Support organizations to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Display clear understanding of industry challenges and opportunities
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola ATL offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.