Business Analyst - Americas
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Business Analyst? We’re glad you asked!
As a Business Analyst working on our Business Analytics & Business Intelligence team in New York, you will work closely with our Sales and Account Management teams to create data driven solutions, extract and visualize actionable insights from large volumes of data and analyze our clients' performance to ensure they are hitting/exceeding their KPIs.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst or related role
- Strong data analysis skills with experience in performance analysis, root-cause analysis, etc.
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with BI tools (Qlik Sense, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills, and experience working with senior management
- Exceptional ability to understand data and to transform it into actionable business insights
Nice to haves include:
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, finance, statistics, quantitative economics or a related field
- Experience in ad-tech, digital advertising, media, or in a consulting firm
- Experience with Python and/or R
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Provide comprehensive, region focused, business analysis, based on past and present data, including performance and root-cause analysis.
- Monitor key business measures and countries of the region, with the objective of raising risks, identifying principal trends and providing actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders, including participating in weekly meetings with the regional leads, to support data-driven decision making.
- Serve as the Business Analytics point of contact for the region and relevant analyses.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, CBS, and E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Pinterest, Expedia and Honda.
- Taboola NY offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.