2nd Level Technical Support
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Technical Support Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Technical Support Engineer?
As a Technical Support Engineer on the Support Engineering team in Atlanta, you will provide expert service to Taboola's customers, troubleshooting complex database and backend technology issues.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- At least one year of experience in a technical support position
- Passion for developing creative technical solutions
- Knowledge of business processes, workflows, and ability to provide structured formal documentation
- Strong customer service skills
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including database analysis and reading system logs to solve complex support issues
- Manage assigned cases to meet service agreement levels
- Provide ongoing support and case management for top clients
- Work with several departments across Global Support, Professional Services, R&D, Sales, and Account Management
- Write technical notes and troubleshooting procedures to be used by the Global Support Organization
- Develop a deep knowledge of Taboola-specific technology issues
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb and Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia and Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical and dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, and various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.