French Content Reviewer
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a French Content Reviewer.
Why should you be a content reviewer at Taboola?
Do you spend too much time scrolling through celeb stories on Insta? Can you tell the difference between the Élysée and Matignon? Do you know what “infodémie” is? If you said yes to all three AND you are a leader by nature you might be a good candidate for this interesting position at Taboola. The Content Review team manages the gatekeepers for the world’s most advanced discovery platform serving content to over a billion users every month.
What is the biggest challenge of being a French Content Reviewer?
To be good at this job, you need to have a native French & English and current on world events and pop culture to quickly discern fact from fiction. You also need to be totally cool with NSFW content crossing your desk because part of your role is to make decisions on such content. This job is about strategic thinking and team management from start to finish. To be successful, you’ll be a self-motivated independent thinker that strives for your team’s success and adherence to SLA and KPIs.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Review content and classify it quickly and correctly per policy
- Use various tools to identify non-compliance issues
- General data entry related tasks
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Be comfortable working with data and reporting
- Timely response to incoming inquiries via email and ticketing system
- Communicate urgent issues internally and externally
- Quickly adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
What are the skills a good French Content Reviewer needs to have? (requirements
- Native French & English is a must
- Knowledge of global pop culture and an active social media user
- Ability to make fact-based decisions quickly coupled with great attention to detail to ensure high-quality work products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently and prioritize
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Familiar with MS office (mainly Excel) and Google Drive tools for updating progress and have good search and navigating skills
- Multi-tasking, self-learning, highly motivated and a team player
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Working from Monday-Friday (full time job)
- Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
- You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.