Advertising Account Manager - South Korea
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as an Advertiser Account Manager? We’re glad you asked!
As an Advertiser Account Manager you’ll work closely with Tier 1 brand & agency clients to create and manage campaigns that get great results. This person will be responsible for managing a large, dynamic book of business and developing strong relationships with our advertisers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content, has strong client-facing experience, and is ready to hit the ground running at an exciting, growing company.
What skills and qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum 3+ year’s experience in a client facing role (within adtech or other relevant digital advertising company preferred but not essential)
- Hands-on ad-operations experience – campaign set-up, monitoring, optimization and reporting on campaign success
- Strong analytical skills – an interest in looking at data and analyzing it to be able to improve results
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills (handled a minimum of 50 accounts)
- Outstanding communication skills - fluent in English and Korean
- A true passion for online content and in-depth knowledge of web marketing
It would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge and experience of working with native advertising platforms
- An understanding of the online publisher landscape within Korea
What will I do on a regular basis?
- Campaign launches – handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully – implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management – Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting and scaling
- Creative Management – getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images and headlines from the client and upselling to get more content and a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation – ensuring that clients are following best practice and maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Reporting – analysing and creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Analyze book of business and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.